Xiaomi introduced the Mi Pad 2 with Windows 10
Today in Beijing held a press conference at which the Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi introduced the Mi Pad 2 tablet. It is interesting not because it is another copy of iPad, but because it is the first device of the company with an Intel processor inside, which also will be available with both Android and Windows 10.
Despite previous rumors, the new tablet has dual boot, you have a choice of OS should be in the process of acquiring the device (although it is possible that enthusiasts will find a way to put Android instead of Windows and Vice versa).
Version of the tablet with Android will be released this Friday, November 27, and the option of running «tens» will go on sale in December.
Regardless of the operating system Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 offers the following technical characteristics:
- IPS display 7.9″ with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels (density of 326 pixels per inch)
- SoC with a Quad-core Atom Cherry Trail X5-Z8500, operating at a frequency of 2.24 GHz
- 2 GB RAM LPDDR3
- 16 or 64 GB of internal memory
- 8 MP rear camera with F/2.0 aperture and support for recording 1080p video
- The front 5 MP wide angle camera (75°)
- Wi-Fi AC, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB Type-C
- 6190 battery mAh
- Full metal case, dark grey and light Golden
- Thickness 6.95 mm
- Weight 322 grams
The cost of new items will be 999 yuan (147 euros) and 1299 yuan (191 euros) depending on the amount of internal memory.