Windows App Studio gets a major update
Microsoft wants to attract all potential developers and even those who never studied programming. In particular, specifically for people who don’t know anything about the development, the company offers tools App Studio to quickly and easily create a universal app.
On the eve of App Studio has received another major update and got several new features that the tool has become even one step closer to becoming really useful for all small companies or organizations who need your app, but can’t afford to develop the application from scratch.
- Support for WordPress: now you can import content from WordPress blog and convert it into a universal app for Windows 10.
- Related content: added a new option to display the application content associated with what you wrote in your blog.
- Microsoft Advertising: it’s great that you can develop your own app without programming skills, but even better that it can be your additional ohms of income. Now created using App Studio app, you can introduce advertising.
- My shop: new pattern suitable for the product catalog. This design also can be customized for portfolio, photographers, designers and all those who either creates and sells.
Another very important aspect of any application is the design, so with the new update App Studio has added new items with which you can make your application even more attractive:
- New control «Carousel»: now it is possible to add a scrollable block with images-links to various sections of the application.
- New design sections: App Studio now allows you to set individual background for each section and home page of the application.