Windows 10: new shortcuts
In Windows 10 Technical Preview there are a number of new features, and Microsoft promises even more, as soon as they are ready for testing. But there are new shortcut keys.
The company said that Windows 10 Technical Preview there are at least six new keyboard shortcuts for those who prefer to manage the operating system with the keyboard. And while most of them are designed for managing virtual desktops there are several others that also help navigate the new Windows.
Here are all the new shortcuts:
- Snapping window: WIN + LEFT or RIGHT (can be used UP or DOWN
- to allocate to sector)
- Switch to recent window: ALT + TAB (unchanged) – hold shows new Task View mode, if the release switches to the application
- To access Task View: WIN + TAB
- Create new virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + D
- Close current virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + F4
- Switch virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + LEFT or RIGHT
These shortcuts included in the technical preview of Windows 10, but since Microsoft continues to work on the software to the final version in mid-2015 will be added more.