Windows 10 gets a cumulative update KB3140768
The software giant has begun circulating a new cumulative update KB3140768 for Windows version 10 1511 (November update). Here is the official list of changes:
- Improved support for Bluetooth, wearable devices and apps with access to contacts.
- Improved stability when installing applications.
- Improved hibernate, inserting the content in the app and download and install updates.
- Fixed issue with access to Xbox with a PC running Windows 10.
- Fixed a security issue when trying to play corrupted content.
- Fixed a security issue that could allow remote code execution when viewing a PDF in Microsoft Edge.
- Additional fixes for NET Framework, Internet Explorer 11, and networking.
- Additional fixes for Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, USB driver, memory, kernel mode drivers, .NET Framework, graphics, fonts, OLE, secondary logon, PDF libraries and Adobe Flash Player.
As usual, the update is available through Windows update. After installation the build number of the asset is increased to 10586.164.