Windows 10 for smartphones: Microsoft has released a minor update
Nearly two weeks after the second preview version of Windows 10 for phones Microsoft released build 10052 for users who chose a quick round of updates. According to the software giant, this is a minor update that fixes several issues found in the previous version.
The company says that there are no new features in build 10052 no, but it fixes some bugs and makes the operating system more stable.
Here is what was fixed in the new version:
- Airplane mode can now be activated
- Now you can turn off data transfer
- Fixed a bug where you lost the settings for multimedia messaging (MMS) after upgrading from version 9941
- Fixed a problem that prevented to download additional languages for keyboard
- Fixed bugs in the Camera app
The new Assembly also renews the work of the Technical Preview devices Lumia 520. Let me remind you that few days ago there were reports that the update is Lumia 520 and its modifications to version 10051 turns the device into a «brick». In response, Microsoft has suspended the update for the affected models and have updated the tool a Windows Phone Reset Tool, so these devices can be rolled back to Windows Phone 8.1.