Why and how to make Android not slow
A phone that just came out of the box, will quickly work to handle the difficult tasks, but over time from the former speed is not a trace remains.
The interface to be buggy, programs run very long. Often such that the braking start even the simplest application. So let’s look at how to deal with this problem!
Apps and games
Note that each mobile phone is available for sale with the most relevant at that moment the operating system that best reflects the current characteristics of the smartphone.
Yes, some manufacturers do make regular updates to their gadgets, but not all, and the support of the last, usually not more than two years from budget models.
Even if you got the updates, not the fact that the phone will work as fast as when buying.
This issue affects games and applications. The developers release updates that are optimized for the new devices. At the same time on more older models so the game can become unstable.
There are two solutions for this problem:
- you just have to make a choice between speed and functionality of applications. If your smartphone is not the flagship, not very powerful, strongly suggest to abandon the updates to many applications. Functionality is not the same as after the upgrade, but the speed will remain the same;
- also good option would be to put an upgraded, lightweight firmware. It is at least a little, but will increase the speed of the system in General and individual software.
Video: Solving all the problems
There are many apps running in the background – the most common reason why the Android began to slow down. If you hide in the background many applications, the stable operation of Android devices not count because the system will spend a lot of resources to support these applications.
The solution is very simple. Only need to remove apps running in the background, or at least disable them in the settings of the phone.
It is interesting that beginning with Android 4.1, the system is able to allocate resources to the application and also close programs running in the background.
By the way, you can put a limit on background processes, but only under the condition that the version of Android your phone 4.1 and above. How to do it? Everything is simple.
Follow these steps:
- go to the settings of the apparatus;
- then click «For developers»;
- locate the line «Limit background processes»;
- specify the desired number of processes.
I would like to mention the fact that viruses on the Android operating system does not exist, therefore the need for antivirus, no. It will just eat memory in the background, while not bringing any benefit.
Smartphone manufacturers is not recommended to hammer the desktop device different kinds of widgets, as each of them requires resources to work. If you enjoy all that is on the phone, it is much to slow, especially if you play demanding games.
When removing most of the widgets are exempt desktops, them, possibly, it is better to remove.
By the way, perhaps one of the top slows down due to the fact that the file system is severely clogged with unnecessary files. It is inevitable, and the longer the system will not be cleaned, the more polluted a system is, the more buggy the phone.
Which files clog up the system? A lot of them, namely:
- the logs of the operation of the software;
- incomplete processes;
- old and unwanted cookie files;
- history of downloads;
- search history in the browser.
- caches applications and games;
- calls and SMS messages.
Most memory clutter up the cache files. They are stored in both the memory card and the internal memory of the phone. They are needed in order to save bandwidth and faster loading pages that require Internet access.
Files kind of useful, but cleaned they must. How to do it? There are several options. The optimum is download the app from Google Play.
Here are the best:
- Cleen Mater. This is the most well-known application for purification of a smartphone. Also this software is used as a task Manager running processes and applications. When the cleanup utility removes all junk, including temporary program files, CACHE files, files in the clipboard history search browsers, cookioes files. Cleen Master is able to clean not only the internal and external drives, and RAM. The program is free and available for download.
- 1-Click Cleaner. The program, like its predecessors, is completely free, and the name speaks for itself. Just one touch on the screen, you will get rid of all unnecessary files. There is a possibility on the desktop to bring the shortcut, and cleanse your smartphone even without going into the interface software.
The lack of space
If the phone slows down very much, the cause may be insufficient disk space. Built-in storage device the phone is designed in such a way that if it is filled to capacity, then the phone can start much fail.
If internal memory is full, so it must be clean, at least 30% should be free.
For this we recommend:
- to transfer all the data on the memory card;
- to transfer apps to the memory card;
- to use the above listed applications to clean junk files.
The lack of support for TRIM
TRIM technology was first introduced in version Andrid4.3. It allows the smartphone to work smoothly and consistently even several years after purchase. It is a pity of course, that it has not entered before.
The main reason for the deceleration over time is that almost all phones are set SSDнакопители, respectively, each cell has a highly limited resource record.
Even if you delete files, the memory controller will be the last to think that they are there. The more copied files, the more cells were occupied, the more you have to work the controller, the slower it starts to work.
Technology helps TRIM the fact that every 24 hours resets the data controller, he forgets what has been removed. The memory controller will be notified that certain data is no longer needed, as they were removed.
It is worth noting also the fact that the TRIM function will work solely on good, quality controllers, respectively, most low-end models and cheaper versions to support it will not. It is necessary to take into account.
If your operating system is lower than 4.3, I advise you to try the app LagFix. About it a lot of positive reviews on the Internet.
Inhibits the Top after updating
If you decided to upgrade your smartphone, and after updates it started to slow down, suggest to reset your phone to factory settings. Most likely this will help solve the problem. If not, you will have to reflash your smartphone.
The case is complicated, it is better to trust the professionals, as one wrong move and your favorite smartphone to turn into a useless brick, except that the details be able to sell.
As for the reset, then everything is simple, you need to do the following:
- Zaidi in phone settings;
- select «backup & reset»;
- next «Reset»;
- next «Reset phones»;
- click on «delete all».
If your phone has important data, do not forget or lose them to another media, or backup to restore.