Translate page in Opera single click
Few representatives of the Russian-speaking population poor knowledge of English, German or any other foreign language. But on duty, sometimes you have to go to foreign websites to find the desired information or ads. For example, in the search for a used car the user gets to the German website, and to understand the condition of the car, you need to translate web content. Or trying to troubleshoot software, he is forced to read English forums. This can be done in any browser, and this task quite on forces to everyone. Below we describe how to translate the page in Opera on the Russian language.
The methods of translation
Today, there are several ways, and everyone can choose the one that is most acceptable to him.
The most relevant and convenient is:
- with the help of extensions.
- using the buttons;
- using the installation scripts.
In addition, you can teach the browser to work automatically. Each of these methods has its pros and cons. Below we will examine them in more detail. Let’s start with an overview of online services, and the intricacies of working with them.
Video: translating pages
Services for online translation today there are a great many.
The most popular and commonly used are:
- Google Translate http://translate.google.com;
- Yandex http://translate.yandex.ru;
- Bing http://www.bing.com/translator/;
- service http://www.translate.ru/.
The number of supported languages these online translators is huge and increasing day by day. The conversion can be made in any direction. The principle of operation of all these services is the same. They differ only in the sets of dictionaries and algorithms. Give instructions on how to work with Google.
In order to translate a web document, you need to do the following steps:
- go in Opera to the page you want translated, copy the address (URL);
- open service http://translate.google.com;
- insert into left field the URL of the page;
- go to the link in the right margin.
This will open the same, but in Russian. This guide is relevant for all the above services.
For some more convenient is the content conversion with the help of a special extension installed in the Opera browser, which has always been famous for its versatility and extensive customization options.
Applications for transfer developed a lot.
View them all:
- to open the browser menu (upper left corner);
- click the «select extensions»;
- in terms of extensions to choose «More» -> «Translation».
This opens a list of two dozen «add-ons,» each of which can be immediately installed. Install the most liked or something that has more stars and reviews. Consider how to use the Translator. First, it must be added to Opera: click on the application icon and «add to …». Then wait a few seconds until it POPs up the message about the successful installation. No browser restart is not needed, everything is ready. To begin, do the following:
- open the desired page in a foreign language;
- to the right of the address field press the «Translator»;
- in the dialog box, select the direction of the destination language and click «translate active page.»
The result will be the same as if the conversion was carried out through online services, but this method is much easier, and to achieve results, enough to make two clicks.
If Translator is not working properly or cannot determine the source language, you can fix this by going to settings (the Icon next to the address bar -> settings).
Here you can simplify the process. In addition to some useful options you can turn on the bar conversion, which will be displayed on every page. After that, click «Start» on the toolbar at the top of the window, after choosing a direction.
Some interesting features has another application — Yandex.Translate. You can install it in the same library additions, which we have established a Translator. Directly into the address bar will appear in big letter And, after clicking on which POPs up the settings menu. Here you can enable or disable it and specify the settings, for example, to translate separate words in the selection by the cursor or by pressing the Ctrl key. In practice, it is very convenient. Just select a piece of text or a single word, then click on the pop up button and will appear a little window with the translated text.
It is noteworthy that at the same time, you can read the original, and the translation from Yandex. It is also possible to drive to the clipboard, thanks the Copy button, or just looking for information about it in Yandex.
To make the conversion process even more simple and easy, Google released a special button, which translate websites in a single click.
Before use it:
- go into the browser settings and put the bird next to «show bookmarks bar»;
- visit the page http://translate.google.ru/translate_buttons;
- to choose a dialect in which the mapping will be applied (usually Russian);
- drag the language name to your bookmark .
Button is now installed and ready to use.
To test it you need to:
- open the desired Web site;
- click on our button.
The result will appear translated into Russian page.
The installation script
- download the plugin and unzip its contents to an empty folder. Her name should not contain spaces or punctuation, only letters;
- move the folder to the directory where you installed Opera. This is usually C:Program Files (x86)Opera;
- go to browser and navigate to settings -> General settings;
- under «Contents» click on «Configure JS»;
- in the popped up window click Browse and specify the path to the folder in which lies our script;
- confirm with the «OK»button.
How to set automatic page translation
In addition to the manual, it is possible to configure also autopropulsive text. How to transfer page in Opera, automatically? Thanks to the add-ons available in the online store, this can be done in a jiffy. All you need to add in the Mozilla extension Translate. At the moment it is most convenient and almost the only addition to the task.
After installation, you need to do the following:
- to go to the browser menu -> extensions;
- to find the Translate app and go to its settings;
- to choose the default language (which will be the conversion page);
- just below in the «Automatically suggest» to select «Yes». If you leave «No» then for translation you will need to click the application icon in the address bar;
- then put the same checkbox a little below in the «Automatically translating…».
The rest of the settings can not touch. So you can get the Opera to translate automatically.
The browser does not translate what to do
The reason why Opera does not translate, can be very different.
This is possible, for example, in the following cases:
- not working application to convert text.
- the plugin is outdated and no longer supported by the manufacturer;
- there is no access to the online service.
If the cause is unclear, it is necessary to use other applications and add-ons. If this does not help, then use other services. For example, if Mozilla was configured on the translation using dictionaries, Google, then you need to switch to Bing or Yandex.
If you look for the cause of the failure has neither the time nor the patience, you can remove the browser from the computer and reinstall it. Then on top of it to install the extension to convert. This option is good because at the same time you can install the latest version that supports the newer additions. If after reinstalling still does not translate, you should check whether script support in Opera. It is worth noting that Opera is not the most convenient browser for conversion. When difficulties arise it is better to move to Google Chrome that already sewn support for automatic translation.
Video: the Secrets and browser settings Opera 2014
So when switching to English online, Chrome will offer to translate the page into Russian. Then the village will appear before you in plain language, and when you hover over a particular paragraph in a pop-up window will display the original. To convert a page in Opera is easy and simple. This task can handle any average PC user.
For this there is a whole Arsenal of tools:
- extensions and additions;
- a special button;
Also implemented automatic translation of sites, due to the same add-ons from online store. But, if Mozilla does not want to work, don’t torture him. You should immediately move on to another, more conducive to the task browser.