Windows 10 Insider Preview 11102 sent in a quick round of updates
Since the release of the latest Windows 10 preview build, it’s been eight days, and as the end of 2015, Microsoft has assured that the new year new versions will appear much more often then now is the time to release another. That’s what the company did.
In its official blog, the software giant announced the release of a new test version number 11102, which, unlike the previous two, there’s something new. Not without new bugs. Where without them?!
Insiders asked for it, Microsoft did. Microsoft Edge added a new menu that allows you to access the last visited sites. It can cause click, right-click on the button «Back» or «Forward».
No other changes, alas.
- The company reports on the emergency shutdown of a number of popular video games (The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Tomb Raider, Assassin’s Creed and Metal Gear Solid V) because of a bug in the graphics stack in Windows. The bug happens when switching from windowed to fullscreen mode when changing screen resolutions or simply at the time of the start of the game. The problems can be with other games, in addition to the above names.
- In the new Assembly, you may experience intermittent problems or failures with the «narrator», «magnifying glass» and other applications for people with disabilities. This issue Microsoft vows to fix next time.
- After login, the screen will appear a window with error WSClient.dll. Again, the company is working on a solution to the problem, but in the meantime advises to run the following command in a command prompt running as administrator: schtasks /delete /TN “MicrosoftWindowsWSWSRefreshBannedappslisttask” /F
- When you upgrade to this build you may encounter a message about incompatibility with your wireless adapter with Windows 10. In this case, Microsoft recommends that you install the latest driver.
- The notification center has temporarily left without a Connect button.
As you can see, there are problems and they are pretty serious. To put or not – to solve only to you, but it is better to refrain from installing on the computer that you use on a daily basis.