The release of Windows 10 Insider program, 10547
Microsoft decided that it would be nice to finish the working week with the release of a new version of Windows 10 (PC and tablets). In particular, in the framework of the Fast Ring, the company launched the Assembly 10547.
The new build brings various fixes and adjustments, and also contains a number of new features, namely:
- Improvements in the menu «start». You can enable the fourth column of tiles. The limit of 512 tiles were brought to 2048;
- Improvements to tablet mode. Changes in the mode of the Task View allow you to perform a «snapping» apps to the left and right. You can also replace a previously attached application and close app swipe down;
- New versions of most applications.
- Now you can turn off the image on the login screen (Settings > Personalization > lock Screen > Show background on the login screen to the system).
- Object RTC in Microsoft Edge. The ORTC API to provide audio and video communication in real time directly to the Edge without installing any plugins.
- The enhancements pane, enter text. Keyboard no longer automatically opens in desktop mode or if you are connected to an external keyboard;
- The possibility of using Cortana in the local account;
- Fixed a few bugs from the «start menu»;
- Center icon the notification no longer flashes if there are new notifications;
- Solved problem with audio drivers Realtek;
- Fixed several bugs related to text input;
- Fixed a problem in the function of selecting a random background image for your desktop;
- Fixed pop-up text on the battery icon in some languages;
Completes the picture of a list of known bugs:
- Does not automatically update Windows Store apps. To check for updates, you must manually;
- Trying to open a txt file in Notepad using command prompt, fails. Will be fixed in the following builds;
- Clicking on the icons in the notification area can cause the panel lock audio, network, etc. is Solved by a reboot;
- The message (see screenshot below) in the Settings > Updates and security > Windows update you can not pay attention. This feature, which will be integrated into the next build.