The password reset disk in Windows 7
Using the password reset disk, you will be able at any time to reset Your password in Windows.
How to create a password reset disk
To create a password reset disk You need a blank, formatted floppy disk.
1. Insert the floppy disk into the drive.
2. Go to control panel. For this, go to START -> CONTROL PANEL:
3. After opening the CONTROL PANEL, click user Accounts and select your Account. Then in the right window click in the box create a password reset disk:
4. Follow the instructions in the wizard to create the floppy.
5. Stick the sticker on the diskette labeled and store in a safe place.
If You have changed your password, You must re-create a password reset disk.
If so happened that You forgot the password to log in to Windows and You don’t have a reset disk password in the Internet there are other programs for password reset such as Reset Windows Password. This program can be downloaded from USB, CD or floppy disk.