How to install an update for Windows 10 Spring Creators
Update Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update finally became available to users to download the preview version. This is the first big update of Microsoft this year, and it will bring long-awaited features such as Timeline, Microsoft Edge improvements, improvements to Cortana, etc. most Likely, this will happen in the next few weeks, so not everyone will get it immediately.
Update for Windows 10 Spring Creator Update also promises to be one of the fastest to install, because Microsoft has implemented some tweaks to provide users with minimal failures.
«To achieve this, we have moved some of the work performed during the Autonomous phases, in the background. Because of these changes, the average battery life for updates Fall Creator, released in October last year, was reduced to 51 minutes, which is 38% more! But we didn’t stop there — explained to Joseph Conway from Microsoft in the blog. We did more work in the upcoming release of Windows to move part of the update operations in the online mode. This led to an overall reduction in runtime when installing the assemblies in the program Insiders, on average, 30 minutes.»
Using tricks made by the firm, installation of a new Spring Creators Update should be painless and efficient, so users no need to worry about having to allocate an hour or more of your time.
Method 1: Windows Insider
- Join the Windows Insider program using the Settings app. Go to «Settings»> «Updates and security> Windows Insider program».
- Click «Simple to fix applications and drivers» in the drop-down list when prompted.
- Then check for updates. If you still can’t see anything, restart your computer and then check for updates will now update available for developers Windows 10 Spring Creators.
Method 2 (When Microsoft officially completes the release): 10 Windows Update Assistant
- Microsoft provides the Update Assistant tool that you can use to speed of your PC and upgrade to the latest and most advanced version of Windows 10.
- After downloading the program, double-click on the tool. It will scan your computer and check for the latest updates.
- Then Windows begins loading the Windows update Spring Spring Creators in the background, and then automatically install it.