TeamViewer has released a universal application for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile
Day by day we see more and more developers start adapting their apps for the new Windows 10, which Microsoft has positioned as a single operating system for PCs, tablets and smartphones. In particular, today in the Windows Store will have a universal TeamViewer.
Name TeamViewer needs no introduction. This software that allows you to control computers remotely, transfer files and more. My first Windows version of the eponymous German company released back in 2005, and with the widespread proliferation of mobile devices, the world saw a version for all mobile platforms, including Windows 8.1 (TeamViewer Touch) and Windows Phone 8.1 (TeamViewer: Remote Control).
Among the features of the new app developers are the following:
- Windows, Mac or Linux – Remotely control any computer within seconds
- Highest security standards – encryption session AES (256 bit), key exchange RSA (2048 bits)
- Integrated the list of «Computers and contacts» – you Can easily see the online status of your partners and connect to them via quick access
- No configuration – Easy access to remote computers even behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Wake-on-LAN – remotely turn on the computer
- Simple reboot – Reboot remote computers or servers, no matter where you are
- Multiple monitors – Easy switch between multiple screens
a free app in the Windows Store. Recall that for functioning of remote connection requires that the remote machine (server) was installed the desktop app TeamViewer. Read more on the official website.
TeamViewer: Remote Control