Surface Hub on sale from September at a price of 6 999 $
On 21 January during the presentation of Windows 10, Microsoft delivered a giant touch pad called the Surface Hub. Today, the company announced that sales of the Surface Hub will begin in September in 24 countries (Russia is not one of them got).
Since 1 July, the device will be available in two variants: with 55-inch screen for the price of 6 999$, or 84-inch at a price of 19 999 dollars.
Recall that the Surface Hub is an innovative device with interactive capabilities, which are designed for use in conference rooms, professional studios or offices where normally conducts business meetings.
The Surface Hub offers support for input with a digital pen and is running a specially optimised version of Windows 10. The device can be used as electronic whiteboard for multimedia presentations with annotations, to view documents, images, videos and more.
Main technical characteristics:
- 55’’ Full HD or 84’’ UltraHD (4K) display
- The processor fourth generation Intel i5 or i7
- The display refresh rate 120 Hz
- Support up to 100 simultaneous touch points
- The ability to simultaneously use 3 stylus
- HDMI, Miracast, NFC, Bluetooth, USB ports
- 2 camera 1080p
- Some microphones
- A modified version of Windows 10