Right Click Enhancer is a powerful Tweaker for Windows context menu
It is known as any «teapot», a conventional computer mouse has three basic controls: left and right buttons and scroll wheel, allowing you to scroll long documents and pages. The left and the most frequently used button starts the execution of the different tasks, the right brings up a context menu containing the most commonly used commands. Depending on what the application menu is called and what the computer the software is installed, its contents can vary. And you can edit it, resorting to the help of special tools, for example, Right Click Enhancer.
Right Click Enhancer is not just Customizer Windows context menu, this utility is a Tweaker that allows you to create cascading menus by adding various additional functions. The program interface is convenient and easy, Russian language, but translation is not quality. However, in the Internet you can find normally Russified and it is a working version. Workspace utilities are represented by several modules.
- Right Click Tweaker adds in menu-specific commands.
- Right Click Editor – on the contrary, disable unnecessary menu items that are associated with certain file extensions.
- File Type Editor – allows you to associate file extensions with specific programs.
- Right Click Shortcurts Creator is a useful module that allows you to create a cascading submenu, and add shortcuts to files and folders.
- Send To Manager – adds a new object in the submenu «Send».
- Right Click Editor IE adds and removes new menu items to Internet Explorer.
- New Menu Editor – adds a submenu to «Create» new types of files.
- Start Renamer – advanced tool that allows you batch rename files.
- SmartSFV– one extra tool to check the integrity of files in SFV.
Download the current version of the Tweaker on the website of the developer rbsoft.org/downloads/right-click-enhancer. The utility is distributed in two versions-basic free and professional for $10. For fans of the portable-software portable provides version.