Released build Windows 10 Redstone 14257
The software giant has released a new, the fifth under the account a preliminary build of Windows 10, in preparation for the next major update, which is currently known under the code name Redstone. The new version 14257 available inside a quick channel update and does not contain any visible changes.
- Fixed problem of unexpected application failures due to changes in the memory management mechanism;
- Button «Connect» now appears again in the notification center;
- Tool F12 in Edge now loaded correctly;
- Recommended apps will no longer appear in the menu «start», if the parameters are not checked;
- Fixed a problem in the lock screen;
- Fixed a bug that caused the displacement of icons on the desktop after switching the DPI from 100% to 150% or 175%;
- The ability to add files into a compressed archive (.zip) via Ctrl+V or by using the «Copy» command works again;
- Use the «to Return the computer to its original state» will make the system unusable. Will only reinstall Windows;
- You may receive the error message WSClient.dll. As in the previous assemblies, this problem is solved by run the command schtasks /delete /TN “MicrosoftWindowsWSWSRefreshBannedappslisttask” /F at the command prompt, running as administrator;
- Front camera not working on devices with Intel RealSense;
- The state of the «In plane» might be displayed incorrectly after login.