Released a major update Groove Music for Windows 10 Mobile
App Groove Music for Windows 10 Mobile received a major functional update that improves and simplifies the process of listening to music. The following is the official list of changes:
- Significantly accelerated the process of music synchronisation in the cloud;
- Improved recognition system and hide duplicate songs;
- To simplify identification and music, the songs were marked as «OneDrive», «Purchased», «Music Pass» and «local Only». These labels can be seen by long pressing on the track, followed by selecting «Choose» in the drop down menu;
- Added the ability to view the properties of the songs (like on PC);
- Was returned search suggestions in the app and the ability to see everything that you looking for since the launch of the application;
- The ability to choose the album cover or artist on the screen «Now playing»;
- Added sort albums by year of publication.
- Simplified edit playlists you can now select multiple items and drag them to another location in the playlist;
- Now on devices with large screens the app looks better;
- Added the tag «explicit» to identify the songs with profanity;
- Improved usability when using the application in the mode Continuum;
- Bug fixes.
As usual, download the new version from the Windows Store.
Developer: Microsoft Corporation