Office 2013 SP1 is available for download
Microsoft has released Service Pack 1 for Office 2013. The first service pack brings changes which improve security, performance, and stability of all applications included in the popular office package.
Service Pack 1 for Office 2013 contains the following changes:
- Improved compatibility with Windows 8.1 and IE11.
- Improved compatibility for displays with high resolution.
- A new set of APIs for developers.
- Users of Office 365 Pro Plus will receive the three-dimensional geographical Visualizer Excel Power Map.
- SkyDrive Pro was renamed to OneDrive for Business.
Like any service pack, this service pack contains all updates released since the launch of Office 2013.
The company also released SP1 for Office 2013 RT that is included with Windows RT, and users can already download it via «Windows update», while the update to Office 2013 for the traditional versions of the operating system will appear in the «Windows update» in the next month.
If you want to download and install the update manually you can do so here (x86) and here (x64).