Microsoft releases Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.122
Microsoft has released new cumulative update for Windows 10 Mobile in the framework of the Slow Ring Release Preview. The latter is an indication that we are approaching the official release of Windows 10 Mobile for old smartphones with Windows Phone. Users, whose smartphones are configured to receive insider assemblies within the Fast Ring, must switch to either Slow Ring or on the Release Preview to upgrade to the new version.
Changes in Windows 10 Mobile Insider program, 10586.122:
- Improved input of Chinese characters kanji mode Continuum;
- Improved speed of generating thumbnails of video files;
- Improved access to the Internet in certain configurations, the mobile communication network;
- Fixed a problem typing using Word Flow Microsoft Edge;
- Fixed bug where you could not work the button «Close all tabs» in Microsoft Edge;
- Improved registration IMS under certain configurations of the mobile communication network;
- Fixed a problem adding your Microsoft account when you first start the device;
- Improved e-mail synchronization when you connect to a Wi-Fi network with a Captive Portal (public hotspots, etc.);
- Improved support of data access profiles for your devices with Dual SIM;
- To extend the battery life on all devices has been improved the efficiency of managing the background processes;
- Improved quality videos on SD memory cards;
- Improved audio quality when recording video (in some cases);
- Improving the overall stability of the OS, including the stability of the home screen and app updates;
- Improved stability of the clock.
With the new Assembly also added support for the following models: MCJ Madosma Q501, BLU Win HD W510U, BLU Win HD X150Q LTE and ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fierce XL.
It is obvious that those who have installed version 14267 from the development branch Redstone will not be able to install the Assembly 10586.122, because it is part of the previous development branch Threshold.