Microsoft released Windows 10 build 14271 for PC and 14267.1004 for smartphones
Deciding not to wait for boarding the plane that will take him home from Barcelona, head of the Windows Insider program, Gabe Ol has announced to send in a quick round of updates of not one, but two new assemblies, one for PC and one for smartphones.
Let’s start with the changes that brings the new Windows 10 build number 14271:
- Fixed problem where the color of your window borders of applications cleared automatically select a black color after every update to the new build.
- Updated icons for controls music thumbnail music apps on the taskbar;
- Fixed bug preventing auto-hide the taskbar and lead to her unexpected appearance;
- Fixed a bug that caused the disappearance of the function «Hide notifications during the presentation of the» after updating to a new build.
- In notification center is now clickable all the application title, and not just the name of the application or the «x»button;
- Now it is easier to close all notifications from a specific application by increasing the active area of the entire header.
- Fixed an issue where some interactive notifications don’t show the button to insert the text;
- Fixed an issue where some Win32 applications don’t appear in «start menu»;
- Fixed bug preventing automatic changing main color when desktop enabled the «Slide show».
Next we have a list of known issues:
- Possible hang or BSOD when exiting hibernation;
- Some security packages from Kaspersky (Anti-Virus, Internet Security, Total Security Suite) is not compatible with this Assembly. It is recommended to use Windows Defender or other third-party antivirus. The problem will be fixed in the next build;
- Enable the option «Always show all icons in the notification area» violates the layout of the notification area;
- Microsoft Edge are not shown in the diagrams that use the library D3.js.
As mentioned in the beginning, today, Microsoft also released a new prerelease build for smartphones but only for models that originally shipped with Windows 10 Mobile. This is the version number 14267.1004 that contains not so many changes compared to the previous build, but they are important:
- Solved the problem with charging Lumia 550;
- Problem with the Visual Voicemail notification;
- Adds support for Visual Voicemail for Dual-SIM devices.
A list of known issues for mobile build:
- If the Windows Feedback app pinned to the start screen after upgrading from version 10586.107 app tile is removed;
- Possible problems with wireless connection to an external display. The problem studied;
- The trackpad does not work properly on the Lumia 950 XL in Continuum mode.
A new build of Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview is only available for users of new smartphones Lumia series x50, and also for Xiaomi Mi 4 and the Alcatel Fierce XL.