Microsoft introduced the Nokia 230, Nokia 230 Dual SIM
Production of mobile phones sold by Microsoft under the trademark Nokia, continues. Today, the company unveiled the Nokia 230 and 230 Dual SIM that are «perfect for selfies,» reads the official video description on YouTube.
The camera is really not bad, considering that we are talking about products from the category of regular phones. Nokia 230 / 230 Dual SIM is equipped with two 2-megapixel cameras: one in front, one behind, and both with led flash.
Even aspects of the design worthy of mention, in particular, aluminum housing. From the point of view of the software provides a fair amount of games developed by Gameloft, as well as the Opera Mini browser and the ability to share photos through social channels such as Twitter, Facebook, and GroupMe. There is FM radio.
- Operating system: Nokia Series 30+
- Display: 2.8″ QVGA (240×320 pixels)
- Battery: 1200 mAh
- Talk time: up to 23 hours
- Standby time: up to 27 days to 22 days the model has Dual SIM
- Camera: the main and secondary camera of 2 megapixels with LED flash
- Connectivity: 900/1800 MHz, micro USB, 3.5 mm Jack, Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM and HSP / HFP
- Memory: up to 32 GB through a microSD card
- Dimensions and weight: 124.6×53.3×10.9 mm, 91.8 g
Sales of Nokia 230 and 230 Dual SIM will begin in December in India, Asia and the middle East. In other regions both phones will appear in 2016 – the exact date is not indicated – at the price of $ 55.