Microsoft Office for iPad downloaded 12 million times in one week
About a week from the day Microsoft released a version of its office Suite for iPad users, so now is the time to report the first results of the user interest.
Yesterday Microsoft bragged about his achievement in 12 million downloads of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. Of course, this does not mean that 12 million people actually use Microsoft Office on their iPad. No, because the free version only allows you to view documents of this type, but for full functionality you must purchase an Office 365 subscription. Thus, a just downloaded, watched and then deleted the app.
More than 12 million downloads of Word, Excel, PPT & OneNote for #iPad from the @AppStore <3 #officeforipad pic.twitter.com>
— Office (@Office) April 3, 2014
However, the result achieved in such a short period of time is quite impressive, and Microsoft has rightly expressed its appreciation to the users.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment.
- News (870)
- Problems and solutions (217)
- Data recovery (25)
- Safety (19)
- Internet access (123)
- Services (371)
- Program (167)
- Reviews (173)
- Network environment (76)
- Microsoft Office (23)
- Microsoft Windows (177)
- Windows 10 (205)
- Windows 8 (238)
- Windows 7 (43)
- Windows Phone (66)
- What are the factors to consider when choosing a laptop
- Digital printing machine HP Indigo 10000 Digital Press: a detailed overview
- 1C: the use and capabilities of the software
- Patch panel: benefits and classification of patch panels
- Proxy types of proxy servers and the benefits of using