Manual transfer PDF file in Word
Today in Internet you can find a large amount of textual information. Each user determines for himself which program he is more comfortable with the information and in what format to view it.
Sufficient widespread format «Portable Document Format». «Portable Document Format» (PDF) is a cross – platform format for electronic documents.
Many people when downloading textual information often faced with the fact that the desired file has a PDF extension, and to move text in Word does not work. So the question arises about how to convert PDF to Word? To convert from one format to another is quite simple, you only need to carefully follow instructions, which will be presented in this article.
The Converter programs
Users often ask the question as the file of PDF convert to word. To convert PDF to Word you can use special software (so-called programs-converters). Today, there are a large number of Converter programs that will help to solve the problem.
«First PDF» is a small Converter that allows to convert PDF to Word.
Key features Converter:
- convert PDF to Word;
- correct working with tables;
- extracting text information from PDF;
- convert PDF to Excel and HTML;
- the conversion of files with a complex structure.
Important! The program «First PDF 1.0» is free software and has support from the developers. For the professional version of the program with a number of advanced features you need to make a purchase on the site. Cost 990 rubles for 1 computer.
Manual convert file PDF to Word:
- download and install the program;
- launch Converter and in the main window select the tab «Add PDF»;
- in the right column «Format» choose the format to which you want to convert;
- then select the destination folder, which then will be saved to a file;
- now click «Convert» and wait for the end of the process.
Adobe Acrobat XI
«Adobe Acrobat XI» is one of the most popular Converter PDF. Has the professional tools and simple interface.
The basic functions of Converter Adobe Acrobat XI:
- convert PDF to Word;
- the scan file;
- edit and export PDF;
- auto-capture web pages and their subsequent transformation;
- profile protect documents thanks to 256-bit cipher;
- the use of watermarks.
Important! «Adobe Acrobat XI» is a paid software. The trial product is not available. Buy «Adobe Acrobat XI» is available in the online store Adobe price 32881 ruble on 1 computer.
Instructions for convert PDF to Word in «Adobe Acrobat XI»:
- to get started, download the software from сайтаl;
- then install software on your computer;
- after Adobe Acrobat XI installed, you must run;
- after starting the «Acrobat» window appears where you can select «Edit»;
- then open the desired document in the right column, «Edit content» select «Export to…» and a drop-down context menu select «Microsoft Word Document»;
- then choose the document name, and save it to the desired folder;
- then start the process of OCR and pre-processing;
- the file will then be available in the folder previously specified for saving.
Fine Reader 8
«ABBYY FineReader» — the leader of software recognition systems. Professional tools will help you to quickly translate a very complex structure of PDF to Microsoft Office document.
The basic functions of the program «Fine Reader 8»:
- convert PDF to Doc;
- transform digital photos into editable formats;
- edit PDF;
- protect documents with a password;
- optimization of the newly created files for publication on the Internet;
- automated machining process.
Important! «ABBYY FineReader» is a paid product. Trial-version for 30 days with limited functionality. The full version of «ABBYY FineReader» is available on the website of the developer.
Instructions for convert PDF to Word in «ABBYY FineReader»:
- download the program from the website;
Important! The download link of the program will be sent to your Inbox.
- after the program downloaded and installed in the computer, run it;
- after starting the program, select the desired file. «File» -> «Open PDF or image» and wait for the end of the document recognition process;
- after the recognition process is complete, on the top toolbar, select «Save as DOCX».
«Readiris Pro» — development of the Belgian company «I. R. I. S.». Readiris Pro allows you to scan and convert documents. A distinctive feature of «Readiris Pro» is that it can recognise text in 137 languages.
Main features of «Readiris Pro»:
- convert PDF to Word;
- recognition of formulas and symbols.
- recognition of digital photos;
- batch processing of files.
Important! «Readiris Pro» is a paid software. Also available in trial version for a period of 10 days. The cost of «Readiris Pro» $ 129.
Instructions for convert PDF to Word in «Readiris Pro»:
- download the program from the developer’s site and install on PC;
- launch Converter and in the main window toolbar, select «From file» to load the PDF;
- to convert in Word on the same toolbar, click «Microsoft 97, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010…» and open the document settings;
- set the desired options and click on the tab «OK» and then «Send».
Free software uses intelligent text recognition. Using «CuneiForm», you can convert scanned documents into editable text.
Main functions and features of «CuneiForm»:
- recognition is difficult-the structured tables.
- image recognition;
- powerful algorithms for optical character recognition.
Important! Directly «CuneiForm» is not working with PDF documents. To work in the program is possible only with scanned documents and images.
The principle of operation of «CuneiForm»:
- in the main window select the tab «Master recognition»;
- then a window opens where you can select the source of image, disk or scanner;
- once the source is selected, click «Next»;
- then select the recognition language. Recommended «Russian-English»;
- then choose the mode of recognition of tables and images;
- click «Next», thus triggering the recognition process.
«OmniPage Professional» — software for optical character recognition. «OmniPage Professional» recognizes text in over 100 languages.
Video: convert PDF to word
Also «OmniPage Professional» has a tool called «PDF Converter», which allows the process of converting PDF to editable text formats: «doc», «xls» and others.
Main functions and features of «OmniPage Professional»:
- PDF Converter;
- Google Desktop search searches the scanned files;
- powerful image processing tools.
Important! «OmniPage Professional» paid product. Also available in the demo version. The price of the product $ 149.
The principle of operation of «OmniPage Professional»:
- download and install the software on your computer;
- after running a window will appear «First page», where in the right column, select «PDF to MS Word»;
- uploaded the required document and wait for the end of recognition;
Important! The bottom of the program you can check the status of the workflow.
- after the recognition process is completed, you are prompted to save the document in docx*.
How to translate a pdf file to word online
Convert PDF to Word format is possible not only with the help of expensive software, but with the help of online converters. And it will not take much time the whole process is automated and performed in a few simple steps.
Do not be afraid that the resource has an English interface.
The process is quite simple and the language the user is not required:
- go to the site of the Converter;
- then select the tab «PDF to Word»;
- then click on the tab «Select files» and select the desired document;
- after that, click on the tab «Convert» and then you will see a link to download the archive with the ready docx.
English-language online Converter.
The principle of work is quite simple and does not require specific knowledge:
- go to the resource;
- click «Upload a File…»;
- and wait for the process of conversion is complete.
Another English Converter, but also quite simple:
- go to the site;
- select the required formatting and wait a few seconds;
- after that, the converted document can be downloaded to your computer.
Online Converter and at the same time quite powerful tool.
Allows to convert files to different formats:
- go to the site resource;
- select «PDF to DOC»;
- click «Choose file»;
- then click «Convert» and wait for the end of the process.
Convert PDF to Word you can also use Google cloud storage Disk.
Important! Google Disk converts PDF small file size to 8 MB.
The conversion process looks as follows:
- go to Google Disk;
- the downloadable PDF document by clicking on the icon with the arrow;
- next, right-click on the document and select in context menu «Open with» -> «Google docs»;
- then click on «File» -> «Download» — «DOCX».
«Download» — «DOCX»» width=»300″ height=»300″ />
To convert documents in PDF format to Doc using the method of copying. Method is functional but has some drawbacks.For example, to copy PDF to Doc is not available if documents are protected. But, nevertheless, the method is effective.
It looks like this:
- install the program «Adobe Reader»;
- download an appropriate document;
- select a fragment and click the right mouse button. In the drop-down context menu select «Copy»;
- next, open Microsoft Office and paste the copied text.
In this article, we explored ways to convert PDF files to Word.