Lumia 950, 950 XL, 650, 550 and Xiaomi Mi4 has received a new build of Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview (Build 14267)
The software giant has started sending Windows 10 Mobile Insider program, 14267, though it is only for Lumia 550, 650, 950, 950 XL and Xiaomi Mi4. By the way, this is the first version for smartphones, released under the new development branch RS (RedStone).
As you may have noticed, the update has the same build number, which a few days ago was released a new preview version of Windows 10 for PCs and tablets.
In the new build, users will find the ability to recognize music using Cortana and a few useful changes to the Microsoft Edge: support Word Flow in the address bar, a new button to activate InPrivate browsing mode button next to the create tab and the dialog box (the query) when downloading files, allowing you to cancel the download.
In this new Assembly was also fixed the following issues:
- Fixed problem of skipping words when entering text on the websites open in Edge;
- Was improved Polish keyboard;
- Was the problem fixed, not to hide the navigation bar in some apps created for Windows Phone 8.1;
- The problem has been corrected, leading to skipping lots of frames in a video recorded on the memory card;
- Improved reliability of loading applications and fixed crashes resulting in a reboot of the phone;
- Improved animation and dynamic update logic tiles;
- Has been enhanced stability for keyboards with large dictionaries.
The official blog of Windows the curator of the Windows Insider program, Gabe Ol reported only one known issue. In particular, in the Assembly 14267 not working shipping visual voice mail, but listen to new messages, you can manually inside the settings of the Phone app.
Unfortunately, as mentioned above, users of older models of this time left behind. But that’s no reason to be upset, because, according to Microsoft, and later to the new development branch will join other models.