Lumia 550, 950 and 950 XL receive an official upgrade to Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.107
Last night Microsoft released the Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.107 for a new generation of Lumia smartphones, namely Lumia 950, 950 XL and 550. This is an interim update that aims to improve the stability of the system.
Just a few days ago this is a cumulative update was sent to insiders, and it contains fixes of two previous updates (10586.63 and 10586.71), which was available exclusively in the framework of the preliminary assessment:
- Improved reset function, when enabled, BitLocker/encryption;
- Improved support for languages in «narrator»;
- Solved the problem, which leads to the disappearance of the tiles from the start screen;
- Improve the performance and reliability of Windows update;
- Improved detection of memory card and installed on it applications;
- Improvements in Edge browser, including improvements in PDF rendering;
- Improved reconnect to a Bluetooth device
- Improved step-by-step navigation, and how Cortana works in conjunction with Microsoft Band;
- Improved options when downloading maps.
- Improved quick settings in the notification center;
- The reinstallation of «Groove Music» no longer causes problems with music that uses DRM protection;
- Import music in «Groove Music» is faster;
- Improved turn by turn navigation via Bluetooth in the car;
- More efficient battery usage in Windows Hello;
- Improved energy management when listening to music, when you miss a call (when feature is disabled in biometric recognition) and to download updates;
- In-app purchases now working properly;
- Improvements in the stability of the children’s area;
- General improvements and bug fixes.