How to get rid of the video on YouTube?
Each user who at least occasionally coming to the Internet, ever heard of YouTube. At the moment this service is the most popular resource for placing video where users can not only add and view videos (for itself and others), but also to comment on them, as well as provide links to write data to your friends and acquaintances.
Now every day on YouTube recorded billions of page views, and their channels on this website created by millions of people around the world. But despite the popularity of such a resource, not all users know how to remove a video from your or other people’s channel. And this is done very simply.
How to destroy the video from your channel?
Many inexperienced users often add to your video channel, which then would like to remove. But not always it turns out they do it, even though the operation only takes a few minutes. To remove a video from YouTube to your account, you will need to perform a few simple steps:
- View your account by typing in the appropriate fields username and password.
- At the top of the window to find the down arrow. By default, it is located very close to the button «Add video».
- From the list that appears, select «Video Manager».
- Flag flags one or more videos that you want to delete. At the same time, keep in mind that once you can delete multiple entries, so be careful.
- Then click on the item «Options» and click on the button labeled «Delete».
- After confirming the actions you do not need the video will be erased from your channel.
After this video is no longer available for viewing at a time can be displayed on the search pages or lists of records as a separate icon. Over time, the record finally disappears from all YouTube services.
How to get rid of video from another channel?
Sometimes users are faced with a problem when their records are on the channel of another human being. Since someone else’s video yourself delete you can not, you need to do some other things to get rid of this video. At the same time we must understand that to remove someone else’s recording with youtube, you will need a good reason (copyright infringement, privacy, etc.).
To erase the video from another channel, you must do the following:
- Go to the page with the video and get underneath the box «Report Abuse.» It is a record with the number of views.
- In the file menu, select the item «Violation of my rights.»
- Then it is necessary to clarify the cause of the complaint (if violated copyright, privacy, or something else), and specify your claim.
- Now press the blue button «Submit» and find more information on this video.
Now we have to wait for the service in advance your complaint will be considered. If this video violates your rights, remove it immediately.
It should be noted that many users lack of experience creates multiple channels on multiple accounts, and then not know how to get rid of them. can be removed from each of the channels separately or together with the erase account. But do not forget that your account (account) can be linked to other services from Google, for example, a profile in a social network Google+. Therefore, when you delete your entire account, be careful, otherwise it will have to be re-created for the use of other services of the famous company.
If the channel is not associated with your page in Google+, you can safely remove it in its entirety, not to get rid of each video individually.