How to remove a banner from browsers Trust Rating?
Trust Rating — banner randomly displayed on the website pages. Jacobs shows in percentage terms of the trust level of the site (ie, the degree of confidence in the users of the site and the search engines).
In appearance, this thing seems to be quite useful and necessary, especially if the owner of the PC regularly visited by a large number of sites. But this is only in appearance … As practice shows, this service brings more problems than benefits. Here are some of them:
- unauthorized software enters the bowels of a computer (ie OS Windows);
- it can not be removed from the regular browser software;
- its display is not turned off by any special options (do not always need to know the level of trust!);
- there are times when Trust Rating «brings» with a page advertisement in the form of large blocks of the side;
- closes its elements useful content and page management interface than cause great discomfort while surfing;
- displays data not corresponding to reality (to put it simply, this infobanner — pure fake).
So, how to remove Trust rating from Windows once and for all? Consider the answer to this question in detail, point by point.
Find and remove questionable applications
Often users personally admit the virus in the browser, showing negligence and carelessness in the process of selecting and installing software for your PC.
Blinded by a beautiful picture, super powers applications, a long list of its functional or cherished option, making the toll free, regardless of the virus and prevent discarding own suspicions (sometimes painfully obvious), the same set tricky «digital product». But in the end … instead of the expected benefits, in all browsers zapoluchayut annoying banner.
Therefore, first of all, you need to get rid of all suspicious applications. There are cases spread a banner with the following programs:
- Reverse Page;
- Deal Keeper;
- Follow Rules;
- Solution Real;
- Advance Elite;
- Hold Page;
- Enter Digital.
Remove potentially dangerous software in two ways.
Method №1: manual removal
1. Click «Control Panel» «Start» in the menu.
2. Click the option «Uninstall a program» (the «Program» section).
3. Locate and remove questionable software.
When analyzing the applications install directory guided by the above list of suspicious applications, as well as programs that contain the word in its title from the name of the banner — «trust» and «rating». Also, get rid of the recently installed software of dubious origin (cracks, screensavers, converters, widgets and so on.).
4. Place your cursor on the object to be deleted, click the right mouse button.
5. Click the «Delete» option in the pop-up an additional window.
6. Follow the instructions to delete uninstaller application.
Warning Sometimes uninstaller, remove, or a built-in module, misleading and does not remove the application files: provides no cleaning function, display advertising or does not start. In such cases, you must use the automatic removal (see. The way №2).
Method №2: automatic removal
This method of removal is realized with the help of specialized tools:
- Revo Uninstaller;
- Soft Organizer;
- IObit Uninstaller.
They are more effectively removed from the system software: automates the uninstall process, destroy the remaining files and registry entries related to the deleted application.
Familiar with the system clean algorithm of dubious utility software by the example of Soft Organizer:
1. Run the utility. In the list of installed software select the mouse click the application that you want to delete.
2. Click the «Uninstall a program».
3. After removing the standard click «Search» to search for the remaining elements of the program.
4. Wait for the message Soft Organizer «Traces of the program.»
5. Activate the «Delete» function.
6. After cleaning the operating system, click «Finish».
Often, this kind of malware their prescribed settings and links directly to the shortcut properties, with a view to make it more difficult to remove them from the browser. Therefore, this option must also be checked and restored if necessary.
1. Right-click the shortcut, for example, Opera, Google Chrome, etc.
2. Click the «Properties» (last item).
3. In the «Object» to remove all third-party entries. Following the path to the executable file (… exe ») in a row more than anything should not be (links directives).
4. After cleaning, press «Apply» and then «OK».
Attention! If you work in multiple browsers, respectively, their properties should be labeled in the same way to check and clean if necessary.
Delete suspicious browser-based applications
Open alternately in each browser installed lists / connected extensions. First of all get rid of the newly emerged addons, which appears in the title banner name — Trust Rating.
Restoring the settings in browsers
Download the official website of Avast! Utility Browser Cleanup. And execute an automatically reset each browser:
- Click on the icon of your browser (vertical graphical menu);
- Button «Reset»;
- choice search engine for start page;
- «Clear for free» button.
Prevention of PC
After successfully removing the banner reload the OS. Scan drives (system partition, drive C, is mandatory!) Curing tool Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. If during the inspection will be detected potentially harmful applications and viruses, remove them. Clean file directories and the Windows registry from the «digital junk» with CCleaner utility or Reg Organizer.