Cookie (cookies, cookies) — this special files, which are created by web sites to store certain information on your computer. Typically, this information about the pages visited, the various settings of sites, as well as personal information (address webmail login). That is what you’ve viewed sites retain certain information that helps to identify you as a user without a login and password, and also allows you to quickly enter an email address or other information in an automatic form filling. It is very convenient and allows you not to waste your time to perform such actions.
However, over time the number of saved cookie to become so large that significantly slows down the browser, or it does not correctly display sites. To avoid this you should periodically clean the cookies. The process of clearing your browser from such files is not difficult, but users often wonder, «How do I clear cookies?». Make it easy enough, however, for each web browser is different removal process. Below are the ways how to clear the browser’s cookie Chrome, Firefox, or Opera.
How do I clear cookies in Opera
In order to start cleaning, you should run your browser Opera, and then perform a series of simple steps:
- In the upper left-hand corner, click on the «Opera» button.
- Then, in the dropped «Settings» menu item must be selected.
- The line «Delete private data» opens a window to remove cookies and other temporary files, browser.
- «Detailed Settings», press to select the files to delete.
- Now you need to tick the box opposite the items that you want to delete. In our case, we want to clear the cookies in the opera, so choose those lines that are indicated in the screenshot.
- After that, pressing the «Delete» button will delete all cookies from your computer.
How do I clean cookie Firefox
As with the previous browser, which would clear the cookies in mozile must first open it, and then perform a series of actions.
- To get started, click on the button «Firefox» in the upper left corner.
- Then follow the menu that appears in the «History» section.
- Next you need to select «Clear Recent History …»
- In the new window, tick, as shown in the screenshot below, the files you want to delete, in this case cookies.
- Then just press the button «Clear Now» that would clear the cookies in Firefox.
How to Clean Chrome cookies
Then the whole process is similar to the previous browser. So that would clear the cookies in chromium should be it to start to run, and then follow the instructions to perform a sequence of actions.
- In the upper right corner of your browser you click on the menu icon, as shown in the screenshot.
- Then, in the menu «History» option should be selected.
- You will see a list of recently opened sites on which will be a button «Clear History.» You press it.
- Next, select the checkbox items that interest you.
- Well, now that would clear the browser cookies, click the button «Clear History.»