Available the final version of Visual Studio 2015
Nine days before the launch of Windows 10, Microsoft released the final version of Visual Studio 2015. The most important part of the new version of the popular integrated development environment is full support for developing universal apps for Windows 10 (Universal Windows Platform) and a significant improvement in cross-platform programming.
Below are the main features of this version of VS:
- Support the UWP (Universal Windows Platform)
- Application support for different platforms (Windows, Android and iOS) using tools such as Apache Cordova and Xamarin
- Support the video games development using Unity, Unreal, Cocos and other
- New debugging tools, and diagnostic applications in real time
- Improved integration with Azure and cloud services in General
As with 2013, the company has released a free version of Visual Studio 2015 (Community).
Download | Visual Studio 2015