The instructions to increase the disk storage space With
If you need to upload new files I get the error message, it means you should be concerned about the size of a system drive. No need to panic clear all stored on computer. To remove installed components is not necessary. You need to understand the methods of increasing the capacity of the system disk With no data loss.
When you want to increase the size of the disk?
It so happens that the system carrier (often With) full. New programs are installed, the system constantly reminds the memory, and the local color of the drive is annoyingly red.
The reason for this may be:
- a very small amount of allocated memory. When you install the operating system HDD it is necessary to efficiently partitioned. It is on the CD standard are set, all programs and games, which over time becomes more and more. Documents desktop also stored in the system storage;
- even if a system carrier is allocated most of the memory, it can very quickly fill. The unnecessary components installed countless games and just misallocation lead to that fullness indicator turns red.
Due to overcrowding of information, the computer stops to function properly and refuses to install anything new. Therefore it is necessary to increase system partition memory.
Video: drive With prolonged
To expand the volume of the system storage is sometimes very simple. But in some cases it is sufficient just to clean the computer, reviewing the information. It does not require extra components. Often a common user can simply clean Desk, delete temporary files or use the command diskmgmt.msc.
Desk is best used just for placing shortcuts to the most used programs. But many users create countless folders which contain a lot of information. Often this information is multimedia in nature, and therefore occupies a lot of memory.
To clear a bit (and often a lot) of memory, just give the Desk up. All the folders with movies, music and photos move to the dedicated bearer (D, E). Each section of the HDD you need to use rationally.
Cleaning temporary files
Temporary data can also replace the lion’s share of system memory.
Therefore, they should get rid of. Temporary files include information that has kept the browser when viewing web pages, namely:
- the visitor log;
- files Cookie;
- download history;
- temporary files of the world wide web;
- site customization;
- saved passwords;
Such information accelerates the start of many sites. This is useful for personal use. But if the family computer, better to get rid of.
There are three easy and convenient ways to clean them:
- the use of the program CСleaner. This incredibly simple and convenient assistant in minutes clears a lot of unnecessary information. It greatly simplifies life, if you have installed multiple browsers.
CCleaner cleans the following components of the system as:
- temporary files of the operating system;
- logs OS;
- fragments of files Chkdsk;
- the history of executed commands;
- a list of recent documents;
- Internet Explorer;
- Google Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Office, Media Player, Nero, WinRAR etc.
- delete temporary data manually. To do this you must empty the recycle bin and manually remove the saved information from your browser. Each of them is done on its own.
- Internet Explorer. Clear log you need in the window «Internet options». Section is located in the heart of the Explorer in the Service;
- Opera. Access to remove personal data through a Menu – Tools – Delete private data.
To select the desired points, it is necessary to open the Detailed settings;
- Firefox. Then you need to go Tools – options – Privacy.
Select necessary items and save.
- using «disk Cleanup». It helps get rid of a lot of unused data stored on the drive.
To do this, do the following:
- run the program by pressing WIN + R;
- enter the command cleanmgr and click OK.
- to select a device which requires cleaning;
- in the opened window select «Clean up system files»;
- once again select the drive that requires cleaning, then press OK.
- mark the file types that you want to delete;
- click «Delete».
With this utility you can partition, create new, delete, or format a HDD.
Further actions depend on the required task. capacity drive on a computer is possible through other media:
- you must first run the office. The easiest way to do the key combination WIN + R;
- in the string «Run», enter «diskmgmt.msc»;
- in the window «disk Management» you need to choose the drive D and select «Delete volume»;
- for that click With the right mouse button. Choose «Extend volume»;
- in the opened wizard extension, click «Next»;
- to specify the value of the capacity by which to increase the system disk;
- click «Finish».
How to increase the memory on the disk
To increase the capacity of the media when the installed OS by using special programs. The most popular and frequently used for these purposes is considered to be Acronis Disk Director.
Acronis Disk Director
It requires no special skills and works with a boot disk and installed software. Acronis Disk Director are the managers of disk partitions. Therefore, it is necessary to be careful, otherwise there is risk of removing all sections HDD.
To increase the media should do the following:
- to create Unallocated space.
For this you need to shrink a partition to another drive (for example D):
- open Acronis Disk Director;
- hover the mouse over the media to highlight it;
- to change the size of the volume in the smaller side.
- click the button «Apply entries» (works pending operation);
- restart to run Acronis Disk Director again, highlight the drive, click the «Change volume size»;
- increase the size to the maximum due to the vacant space;
- to select the item «Add the Unallocated space to the»;
- again click «Apply operation» and restart the computer.
This simple way you can significantly change the amount of memory any media.
These methods are very simple in their application. They are available to every user who knows how to press the mouse button. Most of them do not even require the use of additional software. These simple operations increase the capacity of a disk without loss of data. This will require a little time, desire and effort. Try it for yourself.