How to remove arrow from shortcuts in Windows 7 and 8
If a small arrow in the lower left corner of the shortcuts (icons) in Windows annoys you, or you just don’t like how it looks, then a small free application Windows Shortcut Arrow Editor will have to help you out.
Using Windows Shortcut Arrow Editor you can remove the arrow from shortcuts in Windows 7 Windows 8 (8.1) and Windows Vista. In addition, the program allows you to replace the arrow icons with your own. The tool works fine both on x86 and on x64-based editions of Windows.
The program does not require installation. Just download the archive, extract the folder corresponding to your Windows version and run the executable file.
Here is a list of Windows Shortcut Arrow Editor:
- remove arrows with one click;
- the inclusion of the classic shooter (in Windows XP) by one click of the mouse.
- the ability to set a custom icon for shooter a few clicks;
- and, of course, the ability to return to original hands.
- After each operation, the desktop will automatically restart to apply the changes.
You can download the tool from the official website of the developer.