How to make a bootable USB flash drive Windows 7
To make zagrozone USB flash drive Windows 7 need to do 6 simple steps:
1. The very USB flash drive 4 GB or more.
2. The Program UltraISO.
3. Distribution of Windows 7 image iso.
Create a bootable pendrive of Windows 7:
1) Insert the flash drive into the USB input and format it.
2) Run the program UltraISO and open the ISO image of the distribution of Windows 7 (file> open):
3) Next go to the menu the Bootstrapping and select Burn image hard disk:
4) In the menu of Disk Drive select your flash drive and delete record method set USB-HDD+. Then click RECORD:
5) on the warning dialog about erasing all information from the selected drives, click YES:
6) At the end in the dialog box that appears, the Entry is finished!:
Bootable flash drive Windows 7 created. Now to start installing Windows 7 from USB drive you need to have Your motherboard supported the computer to boot from a USB drive. You then need to configure your BIOS to boot from USB (how to do this, see how to configure the BIOS).