How to clean your keyboard
After a long use of the keyboard, it is polluted. The main problem of pollution is bad-to-push keys, sticky keys.
1. Turn off the computer and unplug the keyboard connector from the computer. Do not disconnect or connect a keyboard while the computer is on.
2. Turn the keyboard upside down and using a can of compressed air (or a vacuum cleaner on blowing) blow out the cracks between the keys, while slightly tilt the keyboard to blow out hard to reach places.
3. Wipe the keys with a cloth lint-free cloth moistened in isopropyl alcohol.
4. For a more thorough cleaning, you can retrieve the keys. It must be done using a flat screwdriver, using it as leverage:
5. Clean each key with a cloth soaked in alcohol.
When removing keys keyboard, you should put them in a secluded place and record the location of buttons, to bring them back to the same place.