AutoCAD 360 is a universal Windows application
AutoDesk has released a new version of AutoCAD 360. The most important news is that the engineering instrument has become a universal app, which means that from now on it can even be used on smartphones with Windows Mobile 10.
The latest version also includes new features that allow you to fully use the capabilities of AutoCAD to create, view, edit, and share drawings on desktops, tablets and smartphones in any place and at any time.
The following are the main features of AutoCAD 360:
- create and edit accurate forms using object snaps;
- selecting, moving, rotating and scaling objects;
- multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings;
- add and edit text annotations directly in the drawing (no more marks on paper);
- precise measurements on the object using the measurement tools of the distances;
- save changes at any time to maintain the drawings up to date;
- support for offline mode and synchronize changes when connected to the Internet.
- give other users a shared access to projects via a mobile device;
- viewing drawings from different cloud storages (Google Drive, OneDrive, Buzzsaw, Dropbox, etc.);
- free extra web application for easy access to drawings through your browser.
Changes on the new version:
- Now AutoCAD 360 has become the universal for the Windows platform
- Completely revamped UI for the UWP
- Improved performance of the active window
- Bug fixes to improve system stability
Without a doubt, this is good news for the world Windows store application. One can only hope that other developers will not stand by and will soon begin to port their applications to the Windows platform.
Developer: Autodesk Inc.