Archos introduced its first smartphone with Windows 10 Mobile
Exactly a year ago, in August 2014, the French manufacturer Archos unveiled its first smartphone with Windows Phone. Unfortunately, the Archos 40 Cesium has not enjoyed great interest from buyers, but despite this, the company decided to stop its attempts to achieve adequate attention in the Windows ecosystem and has introduced a new device, which will come from the factory directly with Windows 10 Mobile.
The new smartphone got the name 50 Cesium, and in all respects looks better than its predecessor. Here are his characteristics:
- 5-inch IPS-display with a resolution of 1280 x 720
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 210
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 GB of internal memory (expansion slot supports cards up to 32 GB)
- 8-Megapixel main camera with led flash and 2-MP front camera
- 4G LTE support
- The battery capacity of 2100 mAh
- Dimensions 147 x 72.5 x 8.5 mm
Archos 50 Cesium will be available in November at a price of 129 euros. This once again confirms that Microsoft will finish work on Windows 10 Mobile in the early fall.