App Calculator^2 has been updated and has become a universal
Although the Windows 10 operating system initially contains calculator app, many users will prefer it more functional solution, what is the Calculator^2. Recently this app has been converted to universal, and therefore can be installed on the PC, on tablets and on smartphones with Windows 10. On desktops the transition to version 5.0 allows you to use the Calculator^2 in windowed mode.
Calculator^2 provides 6 different operation modes: «Basic», «Financial», «Binary», «Science», «Currency» and «Unit». Among the main features of the developer identifies the following:
- over 50 scientific functions
- 125 mathematical and physical constants
- statistical functions to numerical sets
- more than 150 currencies from around the World
- more than 200 units among 26 categories
- the entire history of the computation is stored in memory
- custom tax
- the ability to enable or disable the order of calculation operators
- icons, which show the calculation history
The app itself is free to download, but some functions, including Finance calculator and currency Converter are worth the money.
Developer: Richard Walters