For more details about HP Elite x3 and exclusive accessories for it
Presented yesterday smartphone HP Elite x3 running Windows Mobile 10 was perceived by the public with great enthusiasm and interest. Users appreciated not only powerful and modern hardware features of the device, but also exclusive accessories that expand the capabilities of HP Elite x3 and you can use it as a desktop computer.
The main features of this interesting smartphone from HP can be found here, and this post will briefly discuss some additional details about HP Elite x3 and the accessories for it.
HP Elite x3
- The fingerprint scanner is located beneath the rear camera;
- Connector Pogo Pin (5 small dots on the back of the device) is used to connect various accessories;
- The manufacturer says that sales of the x3 Elite will start in early summer.
- The smartphone is waterproof and not afraid of complete immersion under water to a depth of 1.2 m for up to 30 minutes;
- The smartphone is equipped with three omnidirectional microphones;
- HP Desk Dock will be included in the package.
- With cloud Workspace platform from HP the smartphone will be able to virtualize x86. This service will be chargeable and will be available to corporate customers.
HP Desk Dock
- The docking station has the following ports: 1 DisplayPort, 2 USB A, 1 USB Type-C, 1 RJ-45, 1 AC;
- The weight of the accessory is 450 g;
- In design Desk Dock provides a Kensington lock to reduce the risk of theft of the device;
- Supports fast charging technology Qualcomm Quick 3.0.
HP Mobile Extender
- This device in the form factor of a notebook with 12.5-inch LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels) full-size keyboard, 4-cell battery (46.5 Whr), stereo speakers, Bang & Olufsen and microphone with noise cancelling function;
- HP Mobile Extender has no CPU, no hard drive, no RAM. Used in conjunction with HP Elite x3;
- Has the following ports: 3 USB Type-C, 1 micro HDMI, earphone Jack 3.5 mm;
- Dimensions: 289 x 199 x 13.8 mm;
- Weight: about 1 kg.