Twitter-client Fenice received the support of Windows 10
Windows 10 users that use Twitter and are looking for an alternative to the official client or Tweetium, you should look at the Fenice. This is a third-party application for the popular social network some time ago was released for smartphones with Windows Phone and in the Store there was also a version for desktop Windows 10.
The app has many positive aspects, starting with an excellent user interface, which very well match the style of Windows 10 and will not disappoint in terms of convenience of use. Even secondary elements reminiscent of the UI elements in Windows 10.
Fenice includes a dark theme and the ability to use notification system. The main screen contains three columns for mentions and messages, and the fourth is reserved for user profile (you can connect multiple accounts).
Among the main features of the Fenice:
- interactive notifications (replies, favorites or retweets work without even having to launch the app);
- intelligent system for a hashtag;
- no need to update lists to display new tweets, Fenice shows them automatically;
- create lists and manage;
- if, at the time of sending the message is no Internet connection, it will be sent during the next connection to the network;
- adding tweets to Instapaper and Pocket;
- the opportunity to listen to SoundCloud tracks without leaving the messages app.
It is expected that with future updates the developer will make further changes to the user interface, and will improve the performance, especially because some things really need improvement. For example, the stream of tweets in real time — an indispensable feature for Twitter users — doesn’t work properly, forcing you to refresh the list manually. In addition, Fenice sometimes very long runs. However, the fact remains that to use this app is very nice, especially on a tablet.
Fenice is available for 109 rubles, but you can try it for free.Fenice for Twitter
Price: 129,00 *