A new cumulative update for Windows 10
Only that the software giant has started sending new updates for the operating system Windows 10. It KB3139907 and nineteenth rollup ID KB3140743, after installation of which OS version number increases to 10586.122. As usual the updates are available through Windows Update.
In the official update log in Windows 10 yet there is no information about the changes, so that the contents of the new updates can only guess. We only know that KB3139907 brings stability improvements for the Servicing Stack, whereas the cumulative update includes improvements to extend the functionality of the operating system.
As soon as you become aware of the details, the news will be updated.
Official change log:
- improved stability of the kernel, Explorer, start menu, Windows Hello, file storage, display modes, Miracast, AppLocker, Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge; improves system stability when you install updates, start-up and initial configuration of Windows authentication, the output from hibernate, shutdown, connection, and discovery networks.
- improved performance of generating thumbnails of video, network logon (NetLogon), Windows Store; optimized power consumption in standby mode;
- improved support for wearable devices, displays and printers;
- notice and refund application-associations to the default settings when deleted or corrupted registry keys;
- fixed a bug that caused the loss of favourites after setting of updates;
- fixed a number of issues, which individually may interfere with the launch and update some apps or the app;
- improved quality of voices cortana and transfer to dialog boxes in Internet Explorer;
- improved application support, fonts, displays, and graphics processors; improved work of the «In plane», group policy, PowerShell, MDM, update history, Microsoft Edge, the printing subsystem, touch screens, USMT, creating virtual hard drives and error reporting; improved local playback and streaming video, enhanced audio quality, some changes in the interface.