A new cumulative update for Windows 10 official version history page
Microsoft has released another cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1511, which as usual is available through Windows Update. After installation update the build number of the asset is increased to 10586.104.
Eighteenth account cumulative update for the new operating system received identification KB3135173. This update fixes bugs, improves stability, system security and enhances existing features of Windows 10.
The list of fixes and improvements in 10586.104:
- Fixed issues with authentication, software updates and installation of the operating system;
- Fixed problem with caching of visited pages on the Microsoft Edge browser in InPrivate browsing mode;
- Fixed a problem that prevents installing apps from the Store and updates from Windows update;
- Fixed a problem that causes a delay in appearance of the songs included in the app «Groove Music» in Windows 10 Mobile;
- Improvements in the security of the Windows kernel;
- Fixed problem in security that makes it possible for malware to run remotely;
- Fixed issues in the Microsoft Edge security and Internet Explorer 11, allowing the sites of cyber-criminals to install and run malicious code on the device;
- Additional improvements in collaboration with Windows hotfixes for Windows 10 Mobile, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge and the taskbar;
- Fixed security issues in the NET Framework, Windows Journal, Active Directory, Federation Services, Radius NPS Server, kernel-mode drivers and WebDAV.
The following is the list of changes posted on the page, which was launched together with the new update. The page is kind of a center that allows you to see what’s new in each update to Windows 10. Currently the page is only available in English.