12 Toshiba Satellite Radius hybrid laptop with a display Ultra HD 4K
The IFA 2015 gave rise to a vast stream of information about new and interesting devices with Windows 10. For example, Toshiba has revealed the Satellite Radius 12 is a hybrid laptop with an impressive display and a new operating system from Microsoft.
It should be noted that the Satellite Radius 12 is the world’s first hybrid notebook with display 4K Ultra HD, which guarantees one thing – a convenient device with an exceptional image. This resolution has four times more pixels than Full HD. However, for those who don’t need the ultra-high option, the manufacturer offers the option of Full HD, but both models have a brightness of 350 nits and the protection of Gorilla Glass NBT.
The Satellite Radius 12 speakers Harman Karbonn equipped with DTS Studio Sound, the sixth generation of Intel processors (up to Core i7), high-speed SSD with space up to 512GB and 8GB RAM. There is hi-speed USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 2, supports data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps.
The recent premiere of Windows 10 has breathed new life into the hybrid laptops. Continuum provides a smooth transition from desktop to tablet mode. Windows Hello, in combination with the embedded webcam allows you to log into a password-protected account via facial recognition of the user. A separate key is Cortana available not only in the Satellite Radius 12, but also several other new models from Toshiba, provides access to key functions with just a single tap.
- Display: 31.75 cm (12.5 «) Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160, 362 dpi) or Full HD (1920 x 1080), touchscreen LED display with 350 nits brightness and IPS technology with Corning Gorilla Glass NBTTM. Version with Ultra HD includes color calibration technology, certified Technicolor, and ChromaTune
- Processor: 6th generation Intel Core (up to i7)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520
- Storage: M. 2 SATA SSDS up to 512 GB
- Memory: 8GB DDR3L (1.600 MHz)
- Connections: 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 2, Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC, Bluetooth 4.0, Intel Wireless Display, 1x HDMI with 4K output
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Audio: built-in stereo speakers Harman Karbonn with DTS Studio Sound
- Battery: the model with Full HD: up to 8 hours of battery life; model with Ultra HD 4K: up to 6 hours
- Color: light gold aluminum plating
- Size: 299,5 x 209 x 15.4 mm
- Weight: from 1.32 kg